Good To Go Bail Bonds Arapahoe County CO
In business since 2006!
Call Us Anytime!
Get your loved ones out fast! They don't have to suffer, they could be Good To Go! Call Us Now, We can help.
Bail Bonds Arapahoe County Detention Center
Good To Go Bail Bonds Arapahoe County CO has posted over 1,000 Bail Bonds for inmates of the Arapahoe County Detention Facility. In fact, Good To Go Bail Bonds has an agent located just 6.5 miles from the Arapahoe County Detention Facility.
About the facility: The Arapahoe County jail was constructed in 1986. At the time, the jail was built to house just 386 inmates. Today there are over 1,200 inmates. According to Sheriff Tyler S. Brown, “The Decades-old Arapahoe County jail is pushed to its limits.”
The Bail Bonds Arapahoe County Detention Facility currently houses about three times the number of inmates it was built for. "The jail is crowded, space is tight," Brown said. "We lack the space to provide comprehensive services to a majority of the inmates."
Here are some of the other reasons they're pushing for a new facility:
- 18 cells designed for 29 inmates routinely house 80 inmates in that area
- Lack of space to provide programs for mental health and substance abuse issues
- Kitchen built to feed three meals a day to 386 inmates routinely feeds 1,200 inmates each day
- There are also only 20 medical beds.
According to Vince Line, Detentions Administration, There are several plumbing and flood concerns as well. “You put a lot of folks into a space that wasn’t built to house that many people and tensions are up, stress is up. And quite frankly, the inmates see that those areas are stressed," Line said. "And occasionally, can take advantage of that and potentially assault staff or other inmates.”
- In addition, there's no extra space for inmate resources like GED programs, mental health needs and substance abuse recovery. They're so packed, Line has turned down grants because there's no space to put a classroom or resource lab.
Good To Go Bail Bonds Arapahoe County Colorado is well versed in the timing intervals used between the Arapahoe County Courts and the Arapahoe County Detention Facility.
Get your loved ones out fast ! They don’t have to suffer, they could be Good To Go !